Saturday, February 18, 2017

CHA Creativation Show Spotlight on Joanne Fink

I don't know where time has flown but I do know it has been a busy few weeks of follow up plus deadlines...and I'm still not finished.  When deadlines take over, I focus solely on what I need to do to meet those deadlines--whether drawing/painting new art collections, prepping artwork into product presentations or creating projects for publication and writing instructions. Throw in some time with family, animals and the grandbaby.....and poof!  It's already been longer than promised but here is my next post about my experiences at the CHA Creativation Show.

As mentioned before, one of the highlights each year is reconnecting with friends in the industry. One of my favorite things to do at the show is to help celebrate their successes.

I LOVE my friend Joanne Fink!  In the years we have known each other, we have both gone through many professional collaborations, changes and successes--as well as personal challenges.

Joanne's lovely smile radiates her beautiful inner spirit....






































 Joanne is the art and heart behind the Zenspirations brand and her fan base is worldwide.  Not only am I so happy for Joanne's success, it was a joy to take photos at the Fox Chapel Publishing booth as she began her book signing event for her new co-authored book on bible journaling "Complete Guide to Bible Journaling".  The book is FILLED with her signature art, tons of great samples and pages of elements the reader can use to create personalized pages.

And I am thrilled to have my very own signed book!







No comments: