Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stop by Tombow booth 335 to say hi at the CHA Show!

A last minute invitation to everyone out in Twitterland, Facebook Island and Linked-in Avenue....stop by American Tombow's booth #335 at Orlando's CHA Summer Show Tuesday July 28 through 30 and do a make n take project with me! I'm teaching marker blending techniques using the awesome Tombow Brush Pen markers and blending pen. We'll be exploring techniques like Scribble Blending and Faux Watercolor, as well as Shadow Blending and Faux Chalking.

For anyone who is chemically sensitive or who is careful what chemicals and toxins they breathe or absorb through their skin, THESE are THE markers for you! I am VERY chemically sensitive and cannot even come within several feet of solvent-based markers and inks without triggering a reaction. But I've been using Tombow markers for almost 20 years without one single problem!

And, these markers are available in an incredible color range! If you were a kid like me who wanted to use every color in the crayon box, you will be blown away! The results you can achive with these markers and the techniques I will be teaching rival watercolor, airbrush and chalk effects.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the CHA Summer Show!

2 comments:

janet said...

I love the fish stamp! Who makes it? I stopped by your booth at CHA and loved meeting you! Thanks for teaching me new techniques!

Gail Green said...

I absolutely LOVED meeting everyone who stopped at the booth to do a make-n-take! So glad you enjoyed learning about the marker blending techniques.

The fish stamp is Impression Obsession. They have a whole group of these cool fish stamps.